The term “marketing strategy” often gets a bad rap. Over the years, it’s become dangerously synonymous with “busy work” or “pointless thing we don’t want to do.” In this episode, we discuss why firms need marketing strategies – and a straightforward way to create a marketing strategy that helps your firm reach its goals.
- Why trying to boil the ocean won’t get you much
- What a marketing strategy does for your firm
- How a strategy helps you make better use of your resources
- The importance of knowing who you want to reach and why
- A brand template is not a substitute for a marketing strategy
Connect with Brian Jones and Patience Jones