Updated: July 7, 2018
What Information We Collect
We also collect information you may voluntarily provide, including your name, email address, and phone number.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information and data we collect primarily to provide our Website and services. Specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- Operate our Website;
- Distribute content to you in accordance with your preferences as well as to provide other notifications to you (for example, updates about our policies and terms);
- Measure traffic and usage of the Website;
- Communicate with you regarding your questions and requests;
- Conduct research and similar activities to improve our Website; and
- Comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities and to enforce our rights.
How We Share Your Information
- If you choose to use our Website to communicate directly with Graphicmachine or an individual at the company, this communication may be shared accordingly.
- Your information may also be shared with vendors who provide support to our business, such as web-hosting providers, analytics providers and other information technology providers.
- Any court, governmental authority, law enforcement agency or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individual’s personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or safety issues.
- In connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of our company or our business.
How We Protect Your Information
Graphicmachine takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect user information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We restrict access to user information to those individuals who reasonably need access to perform their job functions, such as our third-party email service, customer service personnel and technical staff. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free.
Information from Children Under 18
Our Website are not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 through our Website. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that may collect information about you, including through cookies or other technologies. If you are using our Website and click a link to another site, you will leave our Website and this Policy will not apply to your use of and activity on those other sites. We encourage you to read the legal notices posted on those sites, including their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the data collection and use practices of such other sites. This Policy applies solely to the information collected in connection with your use of our Website and does not apply to any practices conducted offline or in connection with any other websites.
Residents of the European Union and Switzerland
Graphicmachine’s principal place of business is in the United States. By subscribing to our website, you expressly consent to your information being processed in the United States.
- Your Rights
- Right of Access/Portability: You can ask to review details about the information we hold about you and how that information has been used and disclosed. We may request to verify your identification before fulfilling your request. You can also request that your personal information is provided to you in a commonly used electronic format so that you can share it with other organizations.
- Right to Correct Information: You may ask that we make corrections to any information we hold, if you believe such correction to be necessary.
- Right to Restrict Our Processing or Erasure of Information: You also have the right in certain circumstances to ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or to erase your personal information. Where you have consented to our use of your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
140 Walnut Street, Suite 202
Kansas City, MO 64105
We will make all practical efforts to fulfill your request. There may be times, however, where we are not able to fulfill your request (for example, if applicable law prohibits our compliance). Graphicmachine does not use “automatic decision making” or “profiling” as those terms are defined in the GDPR.
- Onward Transfer to Third Parties: As noted in the “How We Share Your Data” Section above, Graphicmachine may share your information with third parties. When we disclose your personal information to third parties, we have ensured that such third parties have either certified under the EU-U.S. or Swiss Privacy Shield Framework and will process all personal data received from EU member states/Switzerland in reliance on the applicable Privacy Shield Framework or that they have been subjected to contractual provisions in their contract with us to guarantee an adequate level of data protection for your data.
How to Access, Correct, Update, or Delete Personal Information
For non-EU/Swiss residents, if you would like to know what personal information we have about you, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be in contact with you (by mail or otherwise) to verify your identity and provide you the information you request. We will respond within 30 days to your request for access to your personal information. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Graphicmachine’s website (located at www.graphicmachine.com) (our “Website”) uses a standard technology called a “cookie” and other similar technologies (such as pixels and web beacons), which are small data files that are transferred to your computer when you use our Website. These technologies automatically identify your browser whenever you interact with our Website.
- Improve the user experience on our Website;
- Track anonymous site usage; and
- Permit connectivity with social media networks to permit content sharing.
There are different types of cookies and other technologies used our Website:
- “Session cookies” – These cookies only last as long as your online session, and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer).
- “Persistent cookies” – These cookies stay on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie. We use persistent cookies when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use them to remember your preferences for the next time you visit.
- “Web Beacons/Pixels” – Some of our web pages and emails may also contain small electronic images known as web beacons, clear GIFs or single-pixel GIFs. These images are placed on a web page or email and typically work in conjunction with cookies to collect data. We use these images to identify our users and user behavior, such as counting the number of users who have visited a web page or acted upon one of our email digests.
Graphicmachine Cookies. We place our own cookies on your computer to track certain information about you while you are using our Website and Services. For example, we place a session cookie on your computer each time you visit our Website. We use these cookies to collect information about how you use the Website, including what browser you may be using, your IP address, and the URL address you came from upon visiting our Website and the URL you next visit (even if those URLs are not on our Website). We also utilize email web beacons to monitor whether our emails are being delivered and read. We also use these tools to help deliver traffic analytics to give us insight into our users and help us improve our content, so that it is most useful for our users.
Analytics/Performance Cookies. Graphicmachine also uses Google Analytics to help us analyze the performance of our Website as well as how visitors use our Website. To learn how Google Analytics uses information from websites like ours that use their services, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This will allow you to download and install a Google Analytics cookie-free web browser.
Facebook, Twitter and other Social Network Cookies. Our content pages allow you to share content appearing on our Website to your social media accounts through the “Like,” “Tweet,” or similar buttons displayed on such pages. To accomplish this, we embed code that such third party social networks provide and that we do not control. These buttons know that you are logged in to your social network account and therefore such social networks could also know that you are viewing the Graphicmachine Website.
Controlling and Deleting Cookies
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use your browser’s “Help” function or alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org which explains how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
Updates to This Policy
Graphicmachine Privacy Summary
What types of information we collect
- Information you provide (such as name and email address)
- Your interactions with our website and emails (such as your IP address and the pages you view)
How we use your information
- To operate our website
- To communicate with you
- To measure and improve our services
- To promote safety and security
How we share your information
- Communications may be shared as you direct
- With social media platforms as directed
- With our service providers
- With regulators and law enforcement
- To purchasers of our business