Your firm has a lot of great image resources – congratulations! Now you need a place to store them so you can find what you need, when you need it, and give other people in the firm access as well. In this TechStack episode of As Built, hosts Brian Jones and Patience Jones explain the wonders of the DAM – or Digital Asset Management system.
- What a DAM is and how it works
- How a DAM is different from other file storage systems
- The role a DAM plays in making sure you’re not trying to remember where you saved those images you need for the
- RFP that’s due in an hour
- How to get started with a DAM
Connect with Brian and Patience Jones
DAMs to consider (these are ones we’ve used; we don’t receive any compensation for listing these)