In the life of any firm, there may come a time when one or more leaders decide to exit the firm for non-retirement reasons. They may give you a heads up, or they may announce one day that this is their last day at the firm. While it won’t feel like it right then, this is a survivable event. Here’s how to navigate your way through.
- Friendly exits vs adversarial ones
- How to push through panic if the announcement is sudden
- Considerations for internal and external messaging
- What this means for projects in process
- Working through the changes in firm morale – positive and negative
- When to consult with professional advisors
Connect with Brian Jones and Patience Jones