Most likely, everyone in your firm has opinions about marketing. These can range from “here are the 12 things I want the firm to do” to “everything you’re doing is wrong.” In this episode, we offer some tips on how to receive all of the input from … well, everyone about your firm’s marketing – and how to respond to it in a way that is both compassionate and efficient.
- “Everyone’s a marketer” is something firms of all sizes deal with
- Finding a system that works for you in how suggestions are given and responded to
- The importance of recognizing people’s passion and respecting that in how you respond
- Why email is not the best way to address suggestions or concerns
- Being open to good ideas coming from anywhere – not just within the marketing department
Connect with Brian Jones and Patience Jones