Whether you’re trying to grow your firm or it’s already in growth mode, you’re likely trying to figure out how to pack 36 hours of thought and activity into a 24-hour day. If it feels like the more you do, the more you have to do, this episode is for you. In this installment of “Growth Challenges,” we discuss how to take control of the time you have and stop feeling bad about things left undone.
- Time is a finite resource
- You may not be able to do the same things you’ve always done
- Everything is not equally important
- Delegation is difficult but necessary
- Timeblocking can be useful but it doesn’t work for everyone
Connect with Brian and Patience Jones