Marketing Department in a Box
Is your marketing stuck in neutral? Are you looking for a one-stop solution to drive more sales and free up your workload?
Marketing Department in a Box is a cost-effective way to add the bandwidth, expertise, and output of a marketing department for less than the cost of a full-time employee.
What Is Marketing Department in a Box?
Whether you’re overworked or understaffed, Marketing Department in a Box can help. Designed specifically for professional firms, Marketing Department in a Box gives you an on-demand marketing team that keeps your marketing moving forward no matter what.
You need Marketing Department in a Box if:
- You don’t have enough people on your team
- You don’t have the right people on your team
- You don’t have every skill set you need your team
- Your department doesn’t have the flexibility to keep up with changing times
- Your department doesn’t have experience with digital marketing
- You don’t have the luxury of a big budget
- You can’t justify the cost of a full in-house marketing team
- You need things quickly
- You don’t want to spend your time in unnecessary meetings and micromanaging your staff
Marketing Department in a Box gives professional firms:
- Turnkey marketing solutions – we bring all of the resources you need
- Data-driven marketing approach and guidance
- Level billing that allows you to reallocate your budget as needed without increasing the amount
- Flexible and scalable plans
- Experienced, U.S.-based team members with the skill sets you need
With Marketing Department in a Box, you get experienced, proven:
- Marketing strategists
- Social media managers
- Data analysts
- Digital marketing and digital advertising specialists
Marketing Department in a Box empowers you to move forward, faster, without adding to your overhead costs or your workload.
Need a marketing roadmap to guide your firm?
Our Marketing Tools Include:
In the United States, 63% of shoppers begin their search online. Homeowners may still look for an HVAC service through friends who "know a guy," but those interactions are happening increasingly on social media rather than across fences or over coffee. Customer...
The online legal services industry is worth over $8 billion in the United States as of 2019 and it's going to increase further. The legal industry is not like any other industry on the planet. Its emphasis on professionalism and confidentiality means that your...
Any successful businessperson will tell you that one of the most crucial aspects of business success is solid marketing. What most business owners don't realize is that you actually don't have to spend a fortune to get it right, either. Sometimes, the cost of running...