Marketing Department in a Box
Is your marketing stuck in neutral? Are you looking for a one-stop solution to drive more sales and free up your workload?
Marketing Department in a Box is a cost-effective way to add the bandwidth, expertise, and output of a marketing department for less than the cost of a full-time employee.
What Is Marketing Department in a Box?
Whether you’re overworked or understaffed, Marketing Department in a Box can help. Designed specifically for professional firms, Marketing Department in a Box gives you an on-demand marketing team that keeps your marketing moving forward no matter what.
You need Marketing Department in a Box if:
- You don’t have enough people on your team
- You don’t have the right people on your team
- Your team doesn’t have the skill sets needed
- Your department doesn’t have the flexibility to keep up with changing times
- Your department doesn’t have experience with digital marketing
- You don’t have the luxury of a big budget
- You can’t justify the cost of a full in-house marketing team
- You need things quickly
- You don’t want to spend your time in unnecessary meetings and micromanaging your staff
Marketing Department in a Box gives professional firms:
- Turnkey marketing solutions — we bring all of the resources you need
- Data-driven marketing approach and guidance
- Level billing that allows you to reallocate your budget as needed without increasing the amount
- Flexible and scalable plans
- Experienced, U.S.-based team members with the skill sets you need
With Marketing Department in a Box, you get experienced, proven:
- Marketing strategists
- Social media managers
- Data analysts
- Digital marketing and digital advertising specialists
Marketing Department in a Box empowers you to move forward, faster, without adding to your overhead costs or your workload.
Need a marketing roadmap to guide your firm?
Our Marketing Tools Include:
There are different types of marketing, but one that is really in a class by itself is vanity marketing. Vanity marketing is the name for all the things a firm does solely because the firm wants to - not for any specific business goal. Non-vanity marketing is focused...
Most large architecture firms have a social media presence. Social media is a tool, though, and like any tool, how you use it matters. We find that large architecture firm social media tends to fall into one of these categories: Technically Alive, Barely Breathing...
Most law firms are familiar with companies that offer subscription-based “legal marketing services.” For a monthly fee, law firms are promised a website combined with several other services: a listing in a directory, a dedicated page on the vendor’s website,...