Getting published has long been considered the pinnacle of architecture success. If your firm’s work gets published, the assumption goes, you’ve “made it” – and you don’t have to do anything else but sit back and wait for the work to roll in.
In this episode, we unpack what it really means to get published, what to do to make sure you have the best chance of getting your work published, and why it isn’t the only thing you should be focused on.
- What publication can – and can’t do – for your firm
- How to know where to pitch
- The importance of images and descriptions
- Making it easier for a publication to say “yes”
- How to not rely solely on publication for your firm’s growth
Connect with Brian and Patience Jones